Terms and Conditions
for use of Quick Forms
By using and submitting any forms on this website you agree you understand and accept the following terms:
- We will contact you to confirm your order. By submitting a quick form you agree to us contacting you.
- When we contact you, we will confirm your instructions and provide you with a written fee estimate (quote) and costs agreement which explains in detail what you are agreeing to.
- Once you pay the requested deposit, you are deemed to have accepted the quote and all the terms on this page and in the costs estimate and agreement emailed to you.
- We offer our online service at a cheaper rate than face-to-face services. If at any time we are required to engage in face-to-face services, you agree to us charging you additionally for that face-to-face service. Face-to-face contact includes video calls, face-to-face (in person) meetings, and telephonic advice. It excludes calls made by us to you to confirm your instructions.
- We offer full-service end-to-end conveyancing services. You can opt in or out for our full service. Costs will vary accordingly. Once you have opted out of our full-service, however, it may not be possible for clients to opt in again.
- Where you opt in to our full service, for example, with a conveyancing matter you may opt in for us to draft the contract of sale as well as attend to the settlement, you will be charged for the full service and not only for your initial instruction to, for example, draft the contract of sale. Our full service charges will be set out in the fee estimate and costs agreement emailed to you at the beginning of your matter. Please note, however, that where the matter takes place over a period wherein our fees or the costs of disbursements are increased, that increased fee will apply. This will generally occur over the change-over to a new financial year (1 July of any year).
- We will not commence drafting your contract (sellers) or letter of advice on the contract (purchasers) without being placed in funds. This means you will be required to pay an estimated deposit amount into this firm's trust account before we commence working on your matter, and we are provided with evidence that the payment has been made. We recommend that our clients fast-track payments if their documents are required urgently.
- When clients opt-out of our service before completion, they will be invoiced pro-rata for work done to date and provided with whatever documents we have drafted or ordered on their behalf at that time.
- By paying the deposit you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and any terms and conditions set out in any costs estimate and/or costs agreement provided to you, whether you sign those documents or not.
- Deposits may be paid via the PayPal buttons on our website. Alternatively, we can provide our details to you over a secure platform or by phone or video link. Cheques or money orders are not acceptable.
- We request that clients do not provide their credit card or other bank details to us by text or email as these methods as secure transmission demands both clients and us have secure internet connection.
- We do not guarantee time-frames, however, we aim to provide our service as quickly as possible to our clients. Our time-frames may directly impacted by variables such as client response time, receipt of deposit funds from the client, and how quickly information is provided to us both from the client and any relevant authorities.
- In some instances the costs of services we provide may exceed the costs estimate. This will usually occur when new facts about a matter come to light or where instructions are varied by the client. In this instance we will provide a further costs estimate to you before we charge you for additional services. At that point, the client will have the opportunity to opt out of our service.
- The scope of our mandate is limited to whatever is stated in the costs agreement emailed to you. The scope of the mandate may vary by agreement before or during the course of the client's matter, but can only be varied by written agreement signed by both parties.
- We will collect personal information about your property and you, including your contact details. We may use those contact details to contact you and create a client database.
- We will not disseminate, sell or otherwise reveal your information in any deliberate way to any third party and retain your information purely for our own marketing and client contract purposes.
- We may delete your information at any time and in our discretion. We will also delete your information after we have used it if you request we delete this information. All requests should be put in writing to email@example.com.
- By you submitting the form, this in no way creates any legal obligation on us to provide you with any information or advice or to engage in any work or activity for you. An obligation to act in a legal matter or transaction only arises upon receipt of payment of the full fee as may be requested from time to time and written confirmation that we agree to our engagement or continued engagement in the matter.
- We are the owner or the licencee of all intellectual property on this website. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. In accessing, using and submitting any forms or other information on this website you agree that you access its contents and use the services solely for your personal non-commercial use. The forms on this website, including any parts of it, may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted or stored, sold or distributed without written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading , copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial use only.